This work is copyright Ian Parberry. All rights reserved. The author offers this work, retail value US$20, free of charge under the following conditions:
- No part of this work may be made available on a public forum (including, but not limited to a web page, ftp site, bulletin board, or internet news group) without the written permission of the author.
- No part of this work may be rented, leased, or offered for sale commercially in any form or by any means, either print, electronic, or otherwise, without written permission of the author.
- If you wish to provide access to this work in either print or electronic form, you may do so by providing a link to, and/or listing the URL for the online version of this license agreement: http://ianparberry.com/books/free/license.html. You may not link directly to the PDF file.
- All printed versions of any or all parts of this work must include this license agreement. Receipt of a printed copy of this work implies acceptance of the terms of this license agreement. If you have received a printed copy of this work and do not accept the terms of this license agreement, please destroy your copy by having it recycled in the most appropriate manner available to you.
- You may download a single copy of this work. You may make as many copies as you wish for your own personal use. You may not give a copy to any other person unless that person has read, understood, and agreed to the terms of this license agreement.
You undertake to donate a reasonable amount of your time or money to the charity of
your choice as soon as your personal circumstances allow you to do so. The author requests that you make
a cash donation to
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society in the following amount
for each work that you receive:
- $5 if you are a student,
- $10 if you are a faculty member of a college, university, or school,
- $20 if you are employed full-time in the computer industry.
- encourage your students to make individual donations, or
- make a lump-sum donation on behalf of your class.
By clicking "Yes" you are indicating that you have read and agreed to be bound by all terms and conditions of this license agreement for the following work: